Connect now with local schools!
Blacklist School of Entrepreneurship
The Blacklist School of Entrepreneurship is a 6 month long online certificate program designed to lay the foundation required to become a successful entrepreneur. It is a dual certificate program which means that upon completion the student will receive both a certificate in Entrepreneurship as well as the credentials of a Certified Digital Strategist.
The dual certificate program sets Blacklist apart from other schools in that the graduates have a dual path to earn income. They have the skillset to launch their own business and also have the skillset to sell their services to assist other growing businesses.
All graduates receive a lifetime unlimited license to our patented Balance Wheel Strategic Planning System™.
Business, Marketing, and Communication
The dual certificate program is a 6-month long online certificate program designed to lay the foundation required to become a successful entrepreneur. Graduates will have the skillset to launch their own business and also have the skillset to sell their services to assist other growing businesses.
STUDENTS WILL LEARN:Month 1
- Program introduction
- Prerequisites overview
- Personal skills
- Communication and writing
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service
- Management skills
- Introduction to TVATM (Test-Validate-Adjust)
- Entity structures
- Intellectual property
- BOA development
- Peer-To-Peer Advisory Board
- Balance Wheel Strategic Plan
- Blacklist Sales EliteTM Training
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Raising capital
- Personalized Business Plan Development
Additional BUSINESS, MARKETING, AND COMMUNICATION modules include:
- The importance of a digital presence
- Digital advertising campaign development
- Video-based advertising
- Word-based advertising
- Advertising channel analysis on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and others
- Digital footprint optimization on Google, NextDoor, Yelp, etc.
- Ad creation and optimization strategies for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, LinkedIn
- Tracking, understanding, and maximizing ROAS (return on ad spend) measurements
- Understanding total CAC (customer acquisition cost)
- Voice-search optimization