Get information from local schools
West Coast University
Welcome to West Coast University. For over 100 years, West Coast University has been educating and preparing students for professional careers. Today, WCU is committed to a unique student-centric approach to advanced healthcare education—combining critical thinking with hands-on experience to put our students “ahead of the curve.”
Across our six modern facilities in Southern California, Texas, and Florida, we offer focused undergraduate degree programs in nursing and dental hygiene, as well as master's and doctorate programs in nursing, health administration, occupational therapy, physical therapy and pharmacy.
RN to BSN +
Get the most out of your online degree with these clear advantages:
- 12-month online RN to BSN program with WCU quality. Ask about our part-time completion option.
- Access to on-campus student services including Career Services, and in California and Texas, access to our technologically advanced Simulation Centers
- Streamlined curriculum allowing for transfer credits—up to 84 credit hours
- RN to BSN tuition is a competitive $18,9001—ask about our Nursing Partner Grant
- Classes start every 8 weeks
- Built into the WCU curriculum, RN to BSN students may earn a Certificate of Completion of Sigma Theta Tau International’s Nurse Manager Program
- 135 Practice Experience hours
At WCU, you are not alone. You will have the support and guidance that will help you achieve your professional goals. Our online classes are energizing, engaging and enriched with video content, simulations, adaptive quizzing and on the-go resources—to help you stay connected wherever you are. WCU’s programs are simple to navigate and easy to use while we support you with clear and continuous access to your instructors, peers, Student Services and our 24/7 technical support.
Why take your RN to a BSN? It’s a foundation for the future.
The Future of Nursing Campaign for Action has recommended that the proportion of nurses with a baccalaureate degree be increased to 80 percent by 20203. WCU is committed to preparing a better educated professional nursing workforce to meet the needs of diverse populations across the lifespan. A BSN degree is a solid foundation for future career opportunities, and helps prepare the graduate for roles in leadership, basic health policy, evidence-based care, quality improvement, and to pursue advanced nursing degrees. Today’s professional nurse must be a competent provider, designer, manager and coordinator of care. West Coast University strives to help the BSN candidates to meet these market demands.
Start your career now.
Get free information from local schools