Post University is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC). Post University is licensed by the Connecticut Office of Financial and Academic Affairs for Higher Education. Founded in 1885, the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) has been working to establish and maintain high standards for all levels of education.
Get Information From Local Schools!
At Post University, you never get lost in the crowd. Everyone here is treated like a star. -Post University Student
Founded in 1890, Post University is a private for-profit University. Located in Waterbury, Connecticut, they also have three satellite centers located in Meriden, Danbury, and Wallingford. There are over 25 undergraduate and graduate programs. On-campus and online programs are offered for students to obtain their degree or certification. For the third year in a row, Post University has been ranked among the best online Bachelor's program by US News and World Report. Financial aid, internship, and career services are available.
Jump to: Program
- Communication, General
- Business / Commerce, General
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Organizational Leadership
- Finance, General
- Human Resources Management / Personnel Administration, General
- International Business / Trade / Commerce
- Marketing / Marketing Management, General
- Crisis / Emergency / Disaster Management
- Management Information Systems, General
- Education, General
- Educational / Instructional Technology
- Child Development
- Child Care and Support Services Management
- Public Administration
- Legal Assistant / Paralegal
- Legal Support Services, Other
- Criminal Justice
- General Studies
- Psychology, General
- Counseling Psychology
- Substance Abuse / Addiction Counseling
- Sport and Fitness Administration / Management
- Equestrian / Equine Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Science
- Biology / Biological Sciences, General
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the programs, and other important information, please click http://post.edu/gainful-employment-program-disclos...