Eureka College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, and our Teacher Education Program is approved by the Illinois State Board of Education.
Connect now with local schools!
Eureka College, affiliated with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), is a liberal arts and science institution, which also provides professional programs with a liberal arts emphasis. The College exists to cultivate excellence in learning, service, and leadership through the mutual development of intellect and character to enable graduates to lead meaningful lives and have successful careers.
"Eureka College’s core values dictate our behavior, our action, and who we are as an institution. While we can’t put everything we value into one simple list, our core values consist of:
- Dedication to learning
- Servant leadership
- Sense of community and mutual respect
- Data-informed decision-making
- Stewardship and sustainability"
Classes available on campus as well as online. Financail aid available to those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Organizational Leadership
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Drama and Dramatics / Theatre Arts, General
- Art / Art Studies, General
- Music, General
- Special Education and Teaching, General
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- English Language and Literature, General
- Liberal Arts and Sciences / Liberal Studies
- Philosophy and Religious Studies, Other
- Psychology, General
- History, Other
- Mathematics, General
- Chemistry, General
- Environmental Studies
- Biology / Biological Sciences, General
Learn more at the Eureka College website.