ATA College is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Get Information From Local Schools!
ATA College offers both diploma and degree programs in the allied health field. Programs offered include medical assisting, dental assisting, radiography, medical coding, x-ray technology and nursing. Some online classes available. Financial aid available to those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Dental Assisting / Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant / Specialist
- Medical / Clinical Assistant
- Radiologic Technology / Science - Radiographer
- Clinical / Medical Laboratory Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician / Phlebotomist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist / Coder
- Medical Insurance Specialist / Medical Biller
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
Learn more at the ATA College website.