Corban University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
Connect now with local schools!
Since 1935, Corban University has been building a vibrant Christian community that promotes worship, creative expression, and activities reflecting God’s character. Corban’s goal is to equip men and women who will bring character to their communities and competence to their careers, all to the glory of Christ. Classes available on campus and online. Financial aid available to those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Music, General
- Education, General
- Health and Physical Education / Fitness, General
- English Language and Literature, General
- Liberal Arts and Sciences / Liberal Studies
- Bible / Biblical Studies
- Psychology, General
- Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology, Other
- Social Sciences, General
- Mathematics, General
Learn more at the Corban University website.