Learn more at the Auburn Career Center website.
Get Information From Local Schools!
Auburn Career Center
Auburn Career Center offers training in CNC machining, practical nursing, nursing assisting, firefighting, emergency medical services, welding, automotive technology, HVAC, electrical, and small engine repair. Financial aid available to those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Building / Property Maintenance
- Electrical / Electronics Equipment Installation and Repair, General
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology /
- Machine Tool Technology / Machinist
- Welding Technology / Welder
- Fire Science / Fire-fighting
- Emergency Medical Technology / Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Automobile / Automotive Mechanics Technology / Technician