Arkansas Northeastern College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Connect now with local schools!
Arkansas Northeastern College
Arkansas Northeastern College is a two-year college that offers both degree and certificate programs. Areas of study include healthcare, technology, arts and sciences. Some online courses available. Financial aid available to those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Energy Management and Systems Technology / Technician
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology /
- Welding Technology / Welder
- Industrial Electronics Technology / Technician
- Automobile / Automotive Mechanics Technology / Technician
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology / Technician
- Truck and Bus Driver / Commercial Vehicle Operator and Instructor
- Dental Assisting / Assistant
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services, Other
- Phlebotomy Technician / Phlebotomist
- Medical Transcription / Transcriptionist
- Registered Nursing / Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Nursing Assistant / Aide and Patient Care Assistant / Aide
- Business / Commerce, General
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science, General
- Criminal Justice / Police Science
- Emergency Medical Technology / Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Child Development
- General Studies
- Multi- / Interdisciplinary Studies, Other
- Metallurgical Technology / Technician
- Industrial Technology / Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology / Technician
Learn more at the Arkansas Northeastern College website.