Get information from local schools
Over the years, Roehl Transport has earned hundreds of distinctions, from the safest trucking company in the nation to recognition as one of the best managed, top trucking companies in America.
Other accolades include excellence in customer service, leadership in environmental issues, and the top claims and loss prevention record in the transportation industry. These achievements tell the same story: Roehl is one of the top trucking companies in the nation.
The acknowledgments are directly related to our values as a trucking company: a commitment to efficiency; to timely service and promises kept; to quality, courtesy, reliability and a respected public image. That's why so many customers rely on Roehl. And, those values are also why so many employees call Roehl home.
Truck Driving, Transportation, and Mechanics
No one invests in you like Roehl.
Here are the basics of the program:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
- Your paid CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver with Roehl.