Connect now with local schools
Salt Lake City, UT
Class A CDL TrainingTruck Driving, Transportation, and Mechanics
At C.R. England, we provide excellent CDL training.
Here are the benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Twelve Month Driving Commitment*
- Guaranteed Job Offer After CDL School Graduation (When qualifications are met)
- Safety of our Drivers is ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT things!
- Late Model Equipment
- Career Progression
Tuition has a cost of $5,995. Once you complete the program and are hired, you’ll make weekly payments of $38.75 ($155/monthly) for 48 weeks (36 weeks for qualified Veterans) through automatic payroll deduction that will be applied towards your tuition contract. These payments will start approximately 3 weeks after your hire date.
Upon completion of the 12-months, you will have only paid $1860 [$1395 for Veterans] of the $5995. The remaining balance will be paid by C.R. England per our Tuition Reimbursement Agreement and you will be cleared of any further financial obligation on your Tuition Agreement. We do want to mention that if you leave before the 12 months are over, (9 months for qualified Veterans) you’ll be responsible for the remainder of the loan along with the interest at the applicable rate.
Direct Job Placement
C.R. England offers a one of a kind program to accelerate the careers of recent CDL-A graduates. If you have recently completed a CDL training program and live in an area where we offer a dedicated account, we can put you directly onto a dedicated account right out of school. Many companies require a year of OTR experience to be placed on dedicated account. If you have a CDL-A, but limited experience, we can get you on a dedicated account NOW through our Direct Job Placement (DJP) Program.
- Start on one of our highly coveted Dedicated accounts immediately after graduating with your CDL!
- 100 training hours on route
- Start on your own route after training is completed
- Avoid over-the-road during training!
- Accounts and availability varies by location