WyoTech is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Get information from local schools
Automotive TechnologyTruck Driving, Transportation, and Mechanics
With the hands-on experience and skills you’ll acquire in the Automotive program, you can turn your passion for the automotive world into a career you can bring with you anywhere.
- Engine Management: Understand the inner workings.
- Diagnostics: Diagnose, report, repair
- Drivetrain & Chassis: Get experience with the essentials.
Diesel TechnologyTruck Driving, Transportation, and Mechanics
Train for one of the world’s most high-demand careers in a program that consistently produces the best and brightest graduates in the industry. With the skills you’ll learn in our shop, you’ll have the ability to make a living pretty much anywhere you want to go.
- Emissions: Everything you need to know to meet industry standards.
- Electrical: Master 25+ of the most common computer systems in today’s shops.
- Latest Technology: Get up to date on our industry’s latest and greatest.
Collision & Refinishing TechnologyTruck Driving, Transportation, and Mechanics
Blend your passion for precision and hard work with the industry-specific training you need to start a career—backed by a degree from one the most well-respected schools in the industry.
- Welding & Cutting: Master the art of welding and cutting from the industry’s most-renowned instructors.
- Collision & Damage Repair: Repair vehicles from damaged to final finish using industry standard techniques and tools.
- Painting & Refinishing: From masking to primer, and from prep to paint, take your finish skills to the next level.
For more information, please visit wyotech.edu/disclosures.