Accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award Bachelor of Arts/Science, Bachelor of Elected Studies, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Master of Business Administration, Associate in Arts, and Associate in Elected Studies Degrees. Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-409
Connect now with local schools!
Thomas More College
Thomas More's Accelerated Program (TAP)
The TAP program is designed with working adult students in mind. Your experience will include applying real-life situations during your program of study and utilize group study sessions.
• Recently recognized by Business Insider as the top school in Kentucky for ROI.
• Flexible schedules with classes meeting just once a week.
• Two convenient locations near work or home.
• Affordable programs with many financing options, employer assistance (if applicable), military discounts and financial aid available for those who qualify.
• Small class sizes (about 14-24 students).
• An affordable book rental program is available.
• Option to take one course at a time.
• Each course lasts five to seven weeks.
Nursing requires a special blend of scientific knowledge, technological know-how and compassion. Your coursework at Thomas More College will strengthen your understanding and skills in each of these areas. The goal of our Nursing program is to prepare you to be a generalist with an excellent foundation for graduate school and for serving the health care needs of the community.
Business, Marketing, and Communication
In the fall of 1993, Thomas More College introduced an accelerated Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree for working professionals. Since then, nearly 2,000 students have enrolled in the Thomas More Accelerated Program (TAP). TAP students may complete their BBA in as little as 24 months, depending upon their previous college experience. BBA concentrations are available in healthcare management, personal finance, marketing and management.