Remington College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). For 45 years, the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) has been at the forefront of establishing and advancing quality education at post-secondary schools and colleges.
Get information from local schools
Criminal JusticeLegal, Law Enforcement, and Emergency Services
Remington College offers training in corrections, crime scene analysis, evidence handling, safety, criminal prosecution and trials, and inmate control through the associate degree in Criminal Justice program.
Criminal justice courses are also offered in constitutional law, criminology and forensic science, including crime scene scenarios that introduce you to criminal investigation and crime scene preservation.
Criminal Justice: Answer the Call
- Gain a real-world understanding of criminal behavior and the criminal justice system.
- Answer the call to public service.
- Enter one of today's most personally fulfilling career fields.
- Choose from a variety of potential career options.
- Pursue a career that makes a difference in the community!
For Disclosures of Tuition Costs, On Time Graduation Rates, Median Loan Debt, Placement Rates and Occupational Information, click here: http://www.remingtoncollege.edu/ge-disclosures/