Get information from local Phlebotomy schools
Find medical trade schools and colleges near you offering accredited phlebotomy programs. Get information about certificate and diploma phlebotomist programs, college campus locations, and financial aid assistance.
Requirements for School
- You’ll need your high school diploma or GED.
- You have to be at least 18 years old.
Steps to Become a Phlebotomist
- Complete a phlebotomy training program.
- Get certified by the American Society for Clinical Pathology, American Medical Technologists, or the American Association of Medical Personnel.
- Earn your license if required in your state.
Use the search application to connect with a phlebotomy school near you or learn about more medical careers in our medical and healthcare careers guide.
Find Phlebotomy Schools Near You
Search by State
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia