Get information from local schools
Class-A CDL TrainingTruck Driving, Transportation, and Mechanics
Class room instruction in the areas of
- Trucking industry overview
- Hours of service
- Trip planning and Map reading
- Control Systems
- Vehicle Inspection
- Coupling / Uncoupling
- Range driving
Classroom and range training
- 4 days practice on the range and road. 40 hours.
- 1 day class room.
- All week spent driving on the road practicing safe driving habits
Once accepted into our training program you will receive all the tools needed to secure a high paying career as a professional truck driver. The training you receive at MTI is something that you will use and retain for a lifetime.
- 3 days for Company Orientation