Get information from local schools
Lincoln Tech - Indianapolis, IN
- Building Systems, Construction, and Manufacturing
Lincoln Tech’s Electrician and Electronics training programs are designed to meet society’s continuous demands in business and residential settings. High and low-voltage electrical systems are essential to everyday life, and opportunities for qualified electricians continue to grow as emerging energy technologies develop.
Three different program options, based on campus location, give you the chance to prepare for installation and service of residential, commercial, and industrial systems. Electricians and electronics systems technicians are needed at private homes, construction sites, large corporations, schools, hospitals, airports … just about everywhere!
Welders have the ability to take their skills and cross over into a variety of fields. At Lincoln Tech’s welding schools across the country, you can learn the skills needed for welding jobs in construction, fabrication, plant maintenance settings and more.
Welding training is an exciting, challenging way to prepare for a career in one of the country’s most in-demand skilled trades:
- Practice welding plate metal, carbon steel plates, aluminum, and stainless steel in individual welding booths.
- Make precision cuts in steel plates and pipe using superheated gasses.
- Learn how metal is formed from a liquid to solid.
- Get serious hands-on training in a variety of welding procedures including Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW), Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW/MIG), Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW), and Gas Tungsten Arc Gas Welding (GTAW/TIG).
- Complete a 10-hour OSHA approved safety orientation.
As a graduate of Lincoln Tech’s Welding program, your career options include manufacturing, commercial construction, mining, agriculture, wholesale trade and repair and maintenance. From the tallest skyscrapers to machines and appliances that help make life easier, welders play a critical role in keeping our economy moving.
- Truck Driving, Transportation, and Mechanics
Whether you’ve always had a love for cars, you’re curious about the technology that keeps them running, or you’re looking for a fun, exciting career path – or all 3! – Lincoln Tech can help you put your potential to work in this growing, fast-paced field. Partnerships with leading manufacturers like Audi, BMW, Bridgestone, Chrysler, MINI, and Volkswagen help you expand your career possibilities when you graduate*. And the training is tailored to the sophisticated systems driving the modern auto industry.
- Work under the hood in fully-equipped auto bays using computerized diagnostic equipment and specialty tools.*
- Take apart and reassemble gasoline engines, along with transmissions and transaxles from cars and trucks.
- Train with ASE-certified instructors who bring years of professional experience to your classes.
- Learn to operate exhaust gas analysis equipment and repair exhaust systems.
- Take part in on-campus events like car shows and demos, and learn how you could get the chance to be part of an IndyCar pit crew for a weekend!
At Lincoln's automotive technology schools, you’ll get ready to shift into high gear with a career in the automotive industry. You'll be prepared to pursue entry-level employment opportunities as an automotive technician at car dealerships, independent automotive shops, service centers, fleet maintenance departments and more!
As new makes and models continue to hit the market, so does the need for qualified technicians to repair and maintain these new technologies, parts and intricate systems. Learn how to fix the cars you love to drive – enroll in automotive training at Lincoln, and put your potential to work!
From 18-wheelers, to buses, to construction equipment, diesel engine-driven machines run the behind-the-scenes network keeping our economy moving. And diesel technology training at Lincoln Tech prepares you for a career working with the machines that impact our lives in big ways.
Diesel technicians don’t just service trucks – they maintain buses, power generators, heavy equipment, and other industrial machines. At Lincoln, we maximize diesel technology training by bringing diesel engines, tractors, trailers and off-road construction equipment right into our giant diesel shops on campus.
7225 Winton Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46268
5151 Tilghman St
Allentown, PA 18104
9325 Snowden River Parkway
Columbia, MD 21046
11194 E 45th Avenue
Denver, CO 80239
97 Newberry Road
East Windsor, CT 06088
1697 Oak Tree Road
Edison, NJ 08820
2915 Alouette Dr
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
622 George Washington Hwy
Lincoln, RI 02865
70 McKee Dr
Mahwah, NJ 07430
2359 Windy Hill Rd SE
Marietta, GA 30067
8317 W North Ave
Melrose Park, IL 60160
308 Route 38 W
Moorestown, NJ 08057
5010 Linbar Dr #4
Nashville, TN 37211
200 John Downey Dr
New Britain, CT 06051
240 Bergen Town Center
Paramus, NJ 07652
9191 Torresdale Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19136
81 Willoughby St # 706
Queens, NY 11201
8 Progress Drive
Shelton, CT 06484
5 Middlesex Ave
Somerville, MA 02145
901 Hadley Road
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
2299 Vauxhall Rd
Union, NJ 07083
Start your career now.
Get information from local schools