Get information from local schools
Lincoln Tech - Denver, CO
- Building Systems, Construction, and Manufacturing
Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
With rapid ecological changes in the environment comes a need for more industry experts to keep up with today’s colder and warmer climates. And ever since the first Lincoln Technical Institute campus opened in Newark, NJ in 1946, we've been providing HVAC training (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) to thousands of students throughout the United States.
Lincoln's HVAC program introduces students to Green Technology - green alternatives to comfort heating and cooling systems, as well as Solar Thermal and Geothermal Green Technologies. As the first school in the country that incorporates Energy Auditing courses from the Green Mechanical Council, you’ll be learning advancements in technology that enhance your Heating and Air Conditioning training, skills and marketability to employers.
Some HVAC program and class highlights include:
- Convenient day and evening classes are available.
- Lincoln Technical Institute's HVAC schools in Mahwah and Union, New Jersey and Lincoln College of Technology in Grand Prairie, Texas, and Atlanta, GA have been granted six-year HVAC Excellence Accreditations.
- There are currently only 69 Certified Master HVAC Educators around the country, and 19 of them teach at Lincoln schools. This credential identifies an educator’s professional competency and attests to their commitment to continued professional development.
- Air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating technology programs at Lincoln include energy auditing – establishing the source of energy loss and providing solutions for correcting these problems.
- HVAC classes feature hands-on exercises that take place in a “Green House”, an outdoor mini-house where students physically work on HVAC components.
- Use modern technology in our HVAC schools, such as thermal-imaging cameras to check for energy efficiency.
- Classrooms are set up with labs and lectures equipped with walk-in freezers, household furnaces, central air systems and facilities to simulate duct work.
- Learn how to troubleshoot using SimuTech software, which features computer-based simulation “bugs” and problems you might encounter on the job.
- Receive a tool kit that contains HVAC-specific tools to help with studies.
Welders have the ability to take their skills and cross over into a variety of fields. This skilled trade program, offered at Lincoln Tech welding schools in Connecticut, Colorado, Indiana, Tennessee, and Texas, helps you acquire the skills needed for welding in construction, fabrication, plant maintenance settings and more.
Ready to let the sparks fly in Lincoln's welding program and classes?
- Complete a 10-hour OSHA approved safety orientation.
- Practice in welding training booths. Weld on plates, pipes and metal.
- Use industry-standard tools to cut and separate metal.
- Practice welding plate metal, carbon steel plates, aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Make precision cuts in steel plates and pipe using superheated gasses.
- Learn how metal is formed from a liquid to solid.
- Get serious hands-on training in a variety of welding procedures including:
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW/MIG)
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Gas Welding (GTAW/TIG)
- Truck Driving, Transportation, and Mechanics
Automotive training at Lincoln College of Technology and Lincoln Technical Institute lets you learn from ASE-Certified instructors with years of professional experience. You’ll receive personalized hands-on training that puts the tools you need to succeed as an automotive technician right in your hands.
11194 E 45th Avenue
Denver, CO 80239
5151 Tilghman St
Allentown, PA 18104
9325 Snowden River Parkway
Columbia, MD 21046
97 Newberry Road
East Windsor, CT 06088
2915 Alouette Dr
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
7225 Winton Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46268
622 George Washington Hwy
Lincoln, RI 02865
70 McKee Dr
Mahwah, NJ 07430
2359 Windy Hill Rd SE
Marietta, GA 30067
8317 W North Ave
Melrose Park, IL 60160
308 Route 38 W
Moorestown, NJ 08057
5010 Linbar Dr #4
Nashville, TN 37211
200 John Downey Dr
New Britain, CT 06051
9191 Torresdale Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19136
81 Willoughby St # 706
Queens, NY 11201
8 Progress Drive
Shelton, CT 06484
5 Middlesex Ave
Somerville, MA 02145
2299 Vauxhall Rd
Union, NJ 07083
Start your career now.
Get information from local schools