Connect now with local schools!
I attended school at Keystone Diesel. The staff is well rounded polite and very knowledgeable. They help you 100 percent along the way and make sure that when you leave their school you have your CDL and a job ready for you. Keystone Diesel Graduate
Keystone Diesel Institute provides students with the training and placement assistance needed to gain employment in the transportation industry. Located in Butler, Pennsylvania, Keystone Diesel was founded more than 25 years ago. Financial aid, Workforce Investment Act and loans are available for those that qualify. They offer benefits for active military members and veterans. Job placement is also available to all students looking for a career after their Commercial Drivers License (CDL) training.
Truck Driving, Transportation, and Mechanics
Throughout the years, Keystone Diesel Institute has provided the training and placement assistance needed for prospective students to gain employment in the transportation industry. Every day, our nation’s roads are calling for thousands of professionally-trained truck drivers. Keystone Diesel Institute can help you answer that call.
Choose a career that provides personal freedom, financial stability, and an exciting future!
When you make the decision to become a professional truck driver, you’re only at the beginning of a journey with many possibilities. With average first-year earnings often topping $40,000 and annual salary increases, becoming a truck driver allows an individual to see the results of his or her hard work almost immediately and will enable you to enjoy a rewarding career in truck driving for years to come.
Keystone Diesel offers a program to prepare you to start your new career. The training sections within the program are designed to provide the most accurate information in a short period of time with an emphasis on safety. You will receive training in trip planning, hours of service, hazmat, doubles and triples, load securement, weight distribution, CSA 2010, drop and hook, pre-trip inspection, space management, close quarter maneuvering and much, much more.
THERE ARE MANY FINANCIAL AID AVENUES YOU MAY BE QUALIFIED FOR.
- Veterans - Keystone Diesel is approved for training eligible post 911 chapter 33 veterans. Student eligibility for Veteran Education Benefits is established by the Veterans Administration. Initial eligibility and continued eligibility during enrollment is determined by the VA.
- WIA - If you are unemployed, under-employed, laid off, or have no marketable skills you may qualify for the Work Force Investment Act.
- TAA - If you received a permanent layoff from your job or your job went overseas you may qualify for Dislocated Workers Funds.
- OVR - The Office of Vocational Rehabilitation serves people who have disabilities that present a substantial impediment to employment and there exists an ability to benefit from training.
- Training Loan - Financing of tuition cost may be arranged through TFC Credit Corporation. Eligibility is based mainly on an individual’s credit rating and down payment.
- Self-Funding - Cash, check & most major credit cards.
WHERE THERE’S A WILL….THERE’S A WAY! KEYSTONE DIESEL HAS AN OPTION FOR EVERYONE!