Jones Technical Institute is accredited by The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), 2101 Wilson Blvd. Suite 302, Arlington, VA 22201 (www.accsc.org/Directory/index.aspx).
Get information from local schools
A great place to learn a trade with a top notch group of instructors, especially in the CDL truck driver training program - J-Tech Institute Graduate
Driving Futures Forward…
J-Tech Institute is not your typical career school. We’re equally committed to our students and the automotive industry. By providing the best education and training possible, we’re driving the next generation of under-the-hood and over-the-road technicians and transportation professionals to ensure our industry is always moving forward.
- We offer schedules of just 2 ½ days per week
- Programs can be completed in as few as 17 months
- Students receive a 300 piece Carlyle Tool Set upon graduation
- Our 16 acre campus includes labs, fitness center, student lounge, and more
- We’re VA approved and we offer scholarships and Financial Aid to those who qualify
- Our Career Placement Assistance, Workplace Readiness, and Transitional Programs prepare students for successful careers and help them find the right opportunities
Between our dedicated instructors with years of industry experience, hands-on training for real-world application, and partnerships with industry giants like NAPA Auto Parts, J-Tech provides the foundation and exceptional opportunities available only to our students.
- Truck Driving, Transportation, and Mechanics
Automotive Technology +
- ASE-NATEF-based training program
- Students immerse themselves in labs replicating real work environments
- Learn to maintain, diagnose, and repair various vehicles—all while using specialized tools and modern test equipment.
- Grads will receive an Occupational Associate Degree (OAD) in Automotive Technology and be ready to dive into the auto industry
Diesel Technology +
- ASE/NATEF-based program
- Learn to perform repairs to run diagnostics on different diesel engines.
- Whether troubleshooting a problem with a semi-tractor or running a preventive maintenance inspection on a heavy-duty truck, there’s no shortage of experience found in this program.
- Grads will receive an Occupational Associate Degree (OAD) in Diesel Technology and join the ranks of countless industry professionals making a difference around the world
For more information about graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program, and other important information, visit www.jtech.org/consumer-info.
8813 Western Way
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Start your career now.
Get free information from local schools