Franklin University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Connect now with local schools!
For more than 115 years, Franklin University has been the place where adult learners can finish their degrees faster. From our Main Campus in downtown Columbus, Ohio, to our convenient online classes, to locations throughout the Midwest, this is the place where working adults learn, prepare and achieve. In collaboration with select global partners, Franklin gives international students access to a high-quality U.S. education. While each partner program is unique with respect to requirements and outcomes, all have one thing in common: To serve the needs of international students in the context of a globally competitive world.
As one of the largest private universities in Ohio, you can find nearly 45,000 Franklin alumni across the country and around the world serving the communities in which they live and work. Discover why Franklin is recognized for accessibility, affordability and academics. Classes are available on campus and online. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Operations Management and Supervision
- Health Information / Medical Records Technology / Technician
- Health / Health Care Administration / Management
- Registered Nursing / Registered Nurse
- Organizational Communication, General
- Public Relations / Image Management
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- Human Resources Management / Personnel Administration, General
- Marketing / Marketing Management, General
- Marketing, Other
- Criminal Justice / Law Enforcement Administration
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Web Page, Digital / Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer and Information Systems Security / Information Assurance
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Management Information Systems, General
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Public Administration
- Multi- / Interdisciplinary Studies, Other
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Applied Psychology
- Economics, General
Learn more at the Franklin University website.