Fort Peck Community College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) and the World Indigneous Nations Higher Education Consortium.
Connect now with local schools!
Fort Peck Community College
FPCC serves the people of the Fort Peck Reservation and northeastern Montana as a medium of Indian awareness enabling increased self-awareness. The College offers an academic program that enables students to earn credits in college courses designed to transfer to other institutions of post-secondary and higher education. The College serves the constituency of the reservation populations by maintaining an occupational training program based on the needs of the people living on and near the reservation and on potential employment opportunities available in the region.
The College serves the people by initiating and supporting community activities and organizations based on the needs and wishes of community members. Classes are only available on campus. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Welding Technology / Welder
- Construction / Heavy Equipment / Earthmoving Equipment Operation
- Automobile / Automotive Mechanics Technology / Technician
- Truck and Bus Driver / Commercial Vehicle Operator and Instructor
- Substance Abuse / Addiction Counseling
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Accounting Technology / Technician and Bookkeeping
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science, General
- Business / Office Automation / Technology / Data Entry
- Information Technology
- Computer Programming / Programmer, General
- Web Page, Digital / Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Education, General
- American Indian / Native American Studies
- General Studies
- Psychology, General
- Construction Engineering Technology / Technician
- Environmental Science
- Biomedical Sciences, General
Learn more at the Fort Peck Community College website.