No accreditation available.
Get Information From Local Schools!
Eastland-Fairfield Career and Technical Schools
Eastland-Fairfield Career & Technical Schools strives to offer high-tech, in-demand programs in order to better position students for a successful future. The District offers nearly 40 high school programs designed for students in their junior and senior year. In addition to traditional career and technical programs, such as Auto Technology, Welding, and Cosmetology, Eastland-Fairfield offers many programs designed specifically for students who intend to continue their education at a college or university. Currently, more than 57% of Eastland-Fairfield students continue their education at the post-secondary level. Included in the Eastland-Fairfield district are nearly 2,500 adult education students who attend classes offered by the Adult Workforce Development Center and its Lancaster and Columbus satellite locations. Seven full-time programs and many part-time programs are offered for adults. Assisting the district in curriculum and equipment update assessments are hundreds of representatives from business and industry. Serving on advisory committees for the full-time adult and high school programs, these professionals play an integral part in keeping the curriculum current with industry standards. Classes only available on campus. Financial aid available to those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Building / Property Maintenance
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology /
- Welding Technology / Welder
- Criminal Justice / Police Science
- Automation Engineer Technology / Technician
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist / Coder
- Dental Assisting / Assistant
- Medical / Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician / Assistant
- Phlebotomy Technician / Phlebotomist
Learn more at the Eastland-Fairfield Career and Technical Schools website.