Dunwoody is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association.
Get Information From Local Schools!
Dunwoody College of Technology
At Dunwoody, they challenge students to come determined and graduate destined. That means being ready to do things, ready to apply that learning, and ready to understand that knowledge alone will never truly satisfy. If you are hungry, if you have a passion, if you are determined to learn, create, make, and refine – Dunwoody is right for you. Dunwoody will provide you with state-of-the-art labs, real-world tools, and educators who have worked as professionals in the field. Classes available on campus as well as online. Financial aid available to those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology / Technician
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology /
- Building / Construction Site Management / Manager
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology /
- Welding Technology / Welder
- Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Construction Management
- Prepress / Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Web Page, Digital / Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Architectural Technology / Technician
- CAD / CADD Drafting and / or Design Technology / Technician
- Electrical / Electronics Drafting and Electrical / Electronics CAD / CADD
- Interior Design
- Graphic Design
- Robotics Technology / Technician
- Industrial Technology / Technician
- Surveying Technology / Surveying
- Medical Radiologic Technology / Science - Radiation Therapist
- Autobody / Collision and Repair Technology / Technician
- Automobile / Automotive Mechanics Technology / Technician
Learn more at the Dunwoody College of Technology website.