Douglas Education Center is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Connect now with local schools!
Douglas Education Center
The mission of Douglas Education Center is twofold. The first responsibility is to provide students with a quality education that will develop the attitudes, skills and techniques necessary to enter and succeed in their chosen field of study. The second responsibility is to provide prospective employers with well-trained personnel. The curricula of Douglas Education Center are designed to maintain high standards of performance upon which these future employers can depend. Douglas Education Center has the obligation to create an educational atmosphere that will not only foster the highest standards of excellence in all students, but also help these students develop an awareness of social responsibility and ethical behavior. Classes only available on campus. Financial aid available to those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Health Information / Medical Records Technology / Technician
- Medical / Clinical Assistant
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services, Other
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Cosmetology / Cosmetologist, General
- Aesthetician / Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Cinematography and Film / Video Production
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Petroleum Technology / Technician
Learn more at the Douglas Education Center website.