Cox College is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics, the Accrediting Commission for Education in Nursing, and the American Health Information Management Association.
Connect now with local schools!
Since 1908, Cox College has offered interaction with faculty in small classes, diverse student practical experiences with CoxHealth, and student leadership opportunities. Cox College is committed to excellence by meeting the educational needs of students and the health care community. Classes only available on campus. Financial aid available to those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Medical / Clinical Assistant
- Radiologic Technology / Science - Radiographer
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions, Other
- Occupational Therapy / Therapist
- Medical Transcription / Transcriptionist
- Medical Insurance Specialist / Medical Biller
- Registered Nursing / Registered Nurse
- Family Practice Nurse / Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Assistant / Aide and Patient Care Assistant / Aide
- Dietetics / Dietitian
- Clinical Nutrition / Nutritionist
Learn more at the Cox College website.