Cox College is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics, the Accrediting Commission for Education in Nursing, and the American Health Information Management Association.
Get Information From Local Schools!
Since 1908, Cox College has offered interaction with faculty in small classes, diverse student practical experiences with CoxHealth, and student leadership opportunities. Cox College is committed to excellence by meeting the educational needs of students and the health care community. Classes only available on campus. Financial aid available to those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Dietetics / Dietitian
- Clinical Nutrition / Nutritionist
- Medical Transcription / Transcriptionist
- Medical Insurance Specialist / Medical Biller
- Medical / Clinical Assistant
- Radiologic Technology / Science - Radiographer
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions, Other
- Occupational Therapy / Therapist
- Registered Nursing / Registered Nurse
- Family Practice Nurse / Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Assistant / Aide and Patient Care Assistant / Aide
Learn more at the Cox College website.