Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
Get information from local schools
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
We want to help you get that degree. Consider:
- Start Fast, Finish Fast: You can earn an Associate’s degree in 20 months, and a Bachelor’s degree in 30 to 36 months.*
- Each year we award millions of dollars in grants, scholarships,† and other financial aid to deserving students – just like YOU! And most are not based on past grades or test scores.
- Tuition Assistance: Financial aid and grants are available to those who qualify.
- No additional Fees, No Hassles: No parking fees, no long lines, no lab fees, no cost for books, no waiting for class availability.
- Employment Assistance: We’ll help you find your new job when you graduate.**
- Career-focused Curriculum: You’ll receive practical instruction for work-related knowledge.
- Convenience: Day, evening and online‡ classes are available to fit your schedule.
- Accredited Institution: CollegeAmerica is an Accredited Member of the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Programs Approved for Veterans: Take full advantage of your military benefits to earn your degree.
- A New Laptop Computer: Get it when you start and keep it when you graduate. ***
You can get started toward a high-demand career in healthcare, business, or technology, right now. Complete the form to find out about the grants, scholarships, and other financial aid you may qualify for.
We invest in you! CollegeAmerica® is a nonprofit institution and an accredited member, ACCSC.
* Our Associate’s degrees can be completed in as little as 20 months and Bachelor’s degrees in as little as 30 months under an accelerated schedule. The regularly scheduled completion time for Associate’s and Bachelor’s degrees is 20 and 36 months, respectively. Completing programs at an accelerated pace will require an increased course load and could affect the amount of funding available.
** Denver campus only: A $25 registration fee is required at time of enrollment.
† Grants and scholarship awards are limited and only available to those who qualify. See www.scholarshipshc.com for details.
‡ Online programs are offered by our affiliated institution, Independence University.
** Job placement is not guaranteed.
*** Does not apply to master’s programs.
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify
College America is a registered trademark of Center for Excellence in Higher Education, Inc.
- Business, Marketing, and Communication
Business Administration +
A Business Administration degree prepares graduates for a variety of responsible managerial positions in both domestic and international firms. The objectives of the program are to provide a solid foundation in Accounting, Sales and Marketing, Operations Management, Human Resource Management, and Banking and Finance. The program provides the graduate with an integrated understanding of business and economic concepts and how they relate to the domestic and global economy.
The Bachelor's degree in Accounting is designed to prepare the graduate for entry into positions with public accounting firms and similarly challenging positions with private, government, and nonprofit organizations. The objectives of the major are to provide the graduate with an understanding of business and financial concepts and how they relate to professional accounting — including the principles of federal taxation, auditing, and accounting for small businesses and corporations.
- Computer, Information, and Technology
Web Design and Development +
The Bachelor of Science in Web Design and Development program is designed to help students qualify for entry- and mid-level positions in Web design, mobile application design, e-learning, information design, consumer electronics development, and human/computer interaction (HCI) technologies. The objective of the program is to give students the skills needed to produce Web applications, interactive presentations, mobile applications, and user interfaces in a growing diversity of consumer electronics by emphasizing both front and back-end development. Students are required to conceptualize, code, and publish their own standards-based content for a variety of formats while working with the multiple languages used in interactive design.
- Design, Arts, and Architecture
Graphic Arts +
This program prepares students for an entry-level career in graphic arts. Due to the diversity of the program courses, the student will build a strong foundation in all areas required to be successful in the field, including advertising design, multimedia applications, Web design, marketing and graphic design. Objectives of the program are to provide the student with an integrated understanding of business and design concepts and their relationship to the field of graphic arts.
Offered fully online by our affiliated institution, Independence University.
College America admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin
Start your career now.
Get free information from local schools