The College for Creative Studies is accredited by Higher Learning Commission and the Council for Interior Design Accreditation
Connect now with local schools!
College for Creative Studies
Founded in 1906, the College for Creative Studies enrolls 1,400 students pursuing degrees in creative fields. Offering programs for visual artists and designers, the College for Creative Studies is a major supplier of talent for multiple industries, such as transportation, film and animation, and advertising. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Crafts / Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Industrial and Product Design
- Interior Design
- Graphic Design
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Art Teacher Education
Learn more at the College for Creative studies website