Carver Career Center is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
Get Information From Local Schools!
Carver Career Center
Carver Career Center provides certificate and short term education programs designed to prepare students for employment, career advancement, and/or continued education and to assist employers in meeting their employment and training needs. Programs offered include dental assisting, automotive technology, carpentry, health occupations, eletrical, emergency services, graphic design, event planning, HVAC, pre-cosmetology, plumbing, pet grooming, restaurant management, paralegal assisting and welding.
Jump to: Program
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology /
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation / Installer, General
- Building Construction Technology
- Plumbing Technology / Plumber
- Welding Technology / Welder
- Meeting and Event Planning
- Word Processing
- Cosmetology / Cosmetologist, General
- Barbering / Barber
- Culinary Arts / Chef Training
- Drafting and Design Technology / Technician, General
- Dental Assisting / Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician / Assistant
- Veterinary / Animal Health Technology / Technician and Veterinary Assistant
- Emergency Care Attendant (EMT Ambulance)
- Respiratory Care Therapy / Therapist
- Surgical Technology / Technologist
- Agricultural Business and Management, General
- Autobody / Collision and Repair Technology / Technician
- Automobile / Automotive Mechanics Technology / Technician
Learn more at the Carver Career Center website.