Learn more at the Career Technical Institute website.
Connect now with local schools!
Career Technical Institute
Career Technical Institute offers out-of-the-box, fun learning methods, powerful learning tools to prepare students with the knowledge and skills necessary to meet their career objectives. Areas of study include healthcare, information technology, hospitality, office training and English as a second language. CTI offers both day and evening classes, some online classes available. Financial aid available those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Medical Administrative / Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Medical / Clinical Assistant
- Accounting Technology / Technician and Bookkeeping
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services
- Hospitality Administration / Management, General
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Network and System Administration / Administrator