Career Networks Institute is accredited by the Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE).
Get Information From Local Schools!
Career Networks Institute is committed to providing academic educational opportunities in allied health disciplines in the nursing, surgical technology, magnetic resonance imaging technology, and medical assisting fields. Financial aid available to those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Massage Therapy / Therapeutic Massage
- Medical Insurance Specialist / Medical Biller
- Medical / Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician / Assistant
- Surgical Technology / Technologist
- Athletic Training / Trainer
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI
- Registered Nursing / Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
Learn more at the Career Networks Institute website.