Learn more at the Career and Technology Education Centers of Licking County website.
Get Information From Local Schools!
Career and Technology Education Centers of Licking County
Career and Technology Education Centers of Licking County is a public school with a focus is on preparing high school 11th & 12th graders to be career and college ready. CTEC also has an Adult Education center offering 15 full time occupational programs and numerous short term classes in the healthcare, IT, public safety, service industry, and skilled trade fields.
Jump to: Program
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation / Installer, General
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology /
- Welding Technology / Welder
- Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC
- General Office Occupations and Clerical Services
- System, Networking, and LAN / WAN Management / Manager
- Cosmetology / Cosmetologist, General
- Massage Therapy / Therapeutic Massage
- Fire Science / Fire-fighting
- Emergency Medical Technology / Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Industrial Technology / Technician
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist / Coder
- Medical / Clinical Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician / Assistant
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Nursing Assistant / Aide and Patient Care Assistant / Aide
- Heavy / Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies, Other
- Medium / Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology / Technician