Caddo Kiowa Technology Center is accredited by the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education.
Get Information From Local Schools!
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center is a technical and vocational school offering online, part-time and full-time training programs in the agriculture, business, education, fitness, medical, manufacturing, construction, security, and transportation industries. Financial aid available to those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Carpentry / Carpenter
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology /
- Welding Technology / Welder
- Management Information Systems and Services, Other
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production
- Cosmetology / Cosmetologist, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician / Assistant
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services, Other
- Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Autobody / Collision and Repair Technology / Technician
- Automobile / Automotive Mechanics Technology / Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology / Technician
- Class A CDL Training
Learn more at the Caddo Kiowa Technology Center website.