Autry Technology Center is accredited by the Oklahoma Board of Career and Technology Education and the Oklahoma Department of Education.
Connect now with local schools!
Autry Technology Center
Since 1967, Autry Technology Center has offered students training in agriculture, architecture, arts, business, health science, hospitality, information technology, manufacturing & trades, public safety, law, and transportation. Financial aid available to those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Carpentry / Carpenter
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Ventilation and Refrigeration Maintenance Technology /
- Welding Technology / Welder
- Industrial Electronics Technology / Technician
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology / Technician
- Autobody / Collision and Repair Technology / Technician
- Automobile / Automotive Mechanics Technology / Technician
- Dental Assisting / Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant / Specialist
- Medical / Clinical Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy Technician / Assistant
- Surgical Technology / Technologist
- Radiologic Technology / Science - Radiographer
- Medical Transcription / Transcriptionist
- Medical Insurance Coding Specialist / Coder
- Licensed Practical / Vocational Nurse Training
- Accounting Technology / Technician and Bookkeeping
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science, General
- Executive Assistant / Executive Secretary
- Fire Science / Fire-fighting
- Graphic Communications, General
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Cosmetology / Cosmetologist, General
- Nail Technician / Specialist and Manicurist
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- CAD / CADD Drafting and / or Design Technology / Technician
- Child Care Provider / Assistant
Learn more at the Autry Technology Center website.