For more information, visit the school website at http://www.arthursbeautycollege.com/
Get Information From Local Schools!
Arthur's Beauty School Inc
We have four campus locations and we provide our students with education and training in the field of Cosmetology and Cosmetology Instructor Program.
Financial aid available to those who qualify.
Cosmetology and Wellness
Cosmetology - 1500 Clock Hour Program.
Cosmetology is the professional skill or practice of beautifying the hair, skin and nails. As a Cosmetologist, you may work with one or more specialties or in the entire field. Whatever you choose, your career options are virtually unlimited. You may choose to be a stylist, salon owner, manager, manicurist, color technician, perm specialist, sales representative, platform artist, cosmetic chemist, aesthetics, image consultant, makeup artist, etc. The list could go on and on.
What You Will Study in Cosmetology School
- Hygiene & sanitation (80 hours): bacteriology, sterilization, and sanitation;
- Related Science (120 hours): chemistry, electricity and properties of the hair and scalp;
- Manicuring (100 hours): manicures, pedicures, and the study of the nail and its disorders;
- Hairdressing (1000 hours): wet hairstyling, finger waving, haircutting, perming, hair coloring, etc.;
- Cosmetic Therapy (100 hours): hair removal, makeup application, facials, and the theory of massage;
- Salesmanship & Shop Management (50 hours): opening and operating a salon, product knowledge, selling, payroll, etc.;
- Shop Deportment (50 hours): effective communication, your professional image, job applications and resumes.
Q: How much will this program cost me?
A: Tuition and Fees $12,750.00
Books and Kits $2,250.00
Room/Board Not offered
*Applicable sales tax will be charged on books and kits.
Q: What are my financing options to pay for the program?
A: Scholarships, grants and student loans are available to those who qualify. We also offer monthly payment plans with no interest.
Q: How long will it take me to complete this program?
A: The program is designed to take 12 months to complete.
Q: What type of jobs will I be able to do with this license?
A: The job opportunities are plentiful. Click on the link below to view Standard Occupational Codes. http://www.bls.gov/SOC/
Q: How do I apply for Financial Aid?
A: Click on the link to start your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) www.fafsa.ed.gov
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify.
Q: How do I request student loans?
A: Click on the link to start the loan process. www.studentloans.gov
Available at these locations
We are accredited by:
National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences
Learn more at Arthur's Beauty School