Amridge University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
Connect now with local schools!
Amridge University is an independent, coeducational institution dedicated to the spirit of its Christian ideals and heritage. Amridge University offers courses in business, leadership, education, human services, and theology.
Jump to: Program
- Marriage and Family Therapy / Counseling
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Organizational Leadership
- Business / Corporate Communications
- Human Resources Management / Personnel Administration, General
- Criminal Justice / Law Enforcement Administration
- Securities Services Administration / Management
- Human Development and Family Studies, General
- Liberal Arts and Sciences / Liberal Studies
- Bible / Biblical Studies
- Theology / Theological Studies
- Divinity / Ministry
- Theological and Ministerial Studies, Other
- Pastoral Studies / Counseling
Learn more at the Amridge University website.