AI Miami International University of Art and Design is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
Get Information From Local Schools!
AI Miami International University of Art and Design
Miami International University of Art & Design (MIU) has been a mainstay of higher education in the heart of Miami since 1965. MIU offers local, national, and international students a quality education in Design, Fashion, and Media Arts. MIU is one of The Art Institutes, a system of schools throughout North America. Programs offered include visual design, interior design, marketing, animation, film and fashion. Financial aid available to those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Fashion Merchandising
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Recording Arts Technology / Technician
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Web Page, Digital / Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Computer Graphics
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Baking and Pastry Arts / Baker / Pastry Chef
- Culinary Arts / Chef Training
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management / Manager
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Commercial Photography
- Fashion / Apparel Design
- Interior Design
- Graphic Design
- Cinematography and Film / Video Production
Learn more at the AI Miami International University of Art and Design website.