AdventHealth University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
Connect now with local schools!
Adventist University of Health Sciences
AdventHealth University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution specializing in healthcare education in a faith-affirming environment. Service-oriented and guided by the values of nurture, excellence, spirituality, and stewardship, the University seeks to develop leaders who will practice healthcare as a ministry. Some online programs available. Financial aid available to those who qualify.
Jump to: Program
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Nuclear Medical Technology / Technologist
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography / Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Radiologic Technology / Science - Radiographer
- Occupational Therapy / Therapist
- Health / Health Care Administration / Management
- Registered Nursing / Registered Nurse
- Nurse Anesthetist
- General Studies
- Biomedical Sciences, General
learn more at Adventist University of health Sciences website.